Tuesday, January 29, 2013

It's All My Sister's Fault!

When I was in elementary school my big sister taught me the following chant:

I must!  I must! I must increase my bust!
The bigger the better,
the tighter the sweater!
The boys depend on us!

While you chanted it you were suppose to press the heals of your hands together and make your chest move.  I didn't know what it was all about exactly, but she was my big sister and I faithfully executed the exercise many, many times.  Eventually I stopped as I grew older, but the deal was done. 

I sit here now with my DD's, sore back, and indentations in my shoulders and have decided that it's all her fault.  She who ended up with much smaller boobs than mine. 

I miss my sister!

No comments:



I have said these things unto you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.
~John 16:33