Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hello Fresh Review 1 of 3

Hello Fresh!
This was fun!!!


About a month ago a friend told me about an opportunity to review a service called Hello Fresh.  This service allows you to select three meals (regular or vegetarian), THEY do all the shopping, then deliver it to your door so you can have all the fun of playing chef at home without searching for new recipes and running to the store to shop. It sounded like fun, so I signed up right away. 


On November 20th I received a FAAAABULOUS box!!! It was filled with everything I needed to make three meals: recipe cards with full illustrated instructions, meats, FRESH HERBS, veggies, etc. I've taken pictures, and today I am posting my first set; pictures of the box and all the amazing goodies inside! Over the next few days I will be posting reviews of the meals with pictures. Go check them out, and if you decided you want to try them yourself, use the code "T7QDA8" when you sign up for $20 off your first box.  For more reviews by other people, click here.



No comments:



I have said these things unto you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.
~John 16:33