Monday, April 22, 2013

So Much to Do ... So Little Time!

My family is moving 1,000 miles away this summer.  We have a lot to do!  We've already made one trip to look for houses.  We are working on getting our house ready to list.  We have to make another trip to try to find a house to fit all of us.  There is still three weeks of school for us to complete.

I'm a bit worn out ... but following the Lord's leading.

Three years ago the Lord gave this to me:


Where I go, God has been.
If I go where God has been, He has prepared a path.

If God has gone before me and has prepared a path
He has prepared and provided for everything along the way.

If I believe that where I go God has been,
that He has provided a path,
and that He has prepared and provided for everything along the way,
then I can rest knowing in full confidence that everything will be okay.

IF I follow the path He has made for me.

~ Written April 1, 2010


Please remember us in prayer.

2 comments:

Regina said...

I'll definately keep you in prayer! PM me and let me know where you're moving! :) ((((hugs))))

Mosaic said...

I will do that. And thank you for the prayers!



I have said these things unto you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.
~John 16:33