Monday, February 18, 2013

Turning 42!

I'm turning 42 on Wednesday.  I AM SO EXCITED!!!  Yes, I am one of the few women who look forward to their birthday each year.  I have no problem growing older.  Although, I do wish my children didn't do it so fast!  I blinked a couple times and my eldest is now at boot camp ... **sigh**

Anyway, we have a big day planned!  **cough cough**  There are three dental cleanings and a minimal amount of school work to be done (just enough to keep each one busy while their siblings have their appointments).  Then I'm going to relax for a few hours and read.  I haven't decided yet what I am going to make for my birthday dinner.  Maybe panCAKES ... !!! 

No comments:



I have said these things unto you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.
~John 16:33